Patio enclosures in Jacksonville FL
Beat the summer heat with your patio enclosure by Colonial Construction. Enjoy the bug-free shade! You’ll still be outdoors, enjoying the scent of your garden, the fantastic sunsets and river views in Jacksonville FL, and the fabulous ocean breezes – but under roof and safe from insects and pests!
- Patio enclosures offer these advantages
- Bug bites and stings, even tiny No-See-Ums are avoided!
- Your outdoor furniture remains free from the sun, droppings from plants and animals.
- The hot sun stays in your garden, while you stay cool grilling your favorite dish.
- You can finish your grilling even when a shower blows in.
- Poorly aimed golf balls don’t ruin your day!
- Kids have a safe “play zone” while getting the outside air!
- Lizards and chameleons stay outside.
Our premium custom Patio Enclosure systems prevent heat from radiating onto you and the patio surface. When there’s no breeze, you can turn on optional ceiling fans. After the sun goes down, get a little help for that card game from built-in ceiling lights.
When you install a patio enclosure in Jacksonville from Colonial, you get construction that’s custom-designed just for you. It will surpass your standards and your neighbors’! We can make your covered patio blend by carefully copying the shape of your home, the angle of the roof, and even your roof covering.
Your covered patio will be built to surpass the Florida Building Code. We use heavier-gauge premium aluminum framing that’s better able to withstand high wind. With aluminum, there’s no rust, and its factory finish will defy degradation by the sun and rain…so there’s virtually zero maintenance!
We can even design your patio enclosure to convert economically to a sunroom when your budget allows.
We’ll come to you for a free in-home consultation.
Serving all North Florida Communities, including Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, St Augustine, and everywhere between!